Where Does The Photo Go?

I've been photographing, but am finding that I'm on social media way less; especially Instagram which is where I would share most of my photography before starting this space (blog).  

Yesterday we went to the Washington State Democratic Party convention that was taking place in Bellevue, WA. I stood outside with security and the Gaza supporters and took photos with my new Fujifilm X-T30 (am loving this camera). There's a reluctancy on my part to share those photos here and especially on Instagram - for now at least. I feel like I'm becoming a bit more cognizant of faces and places I'm sharing when heated politics are involved. 

For now. For now. 

Privacy (with AI running rampant) is almost nonexistent as it is. 

So, here's a photo of me that I took with the new camera. And it's blurry, go figure. 


I think my expression says it all and fully represents how I'm feeling this week with all the Supreme Court decisions that will be made. 

Hang in there, hang in there... 

Comments

Popular Posts