Scanner As A Camera. Again. And Not Sharing All The Work.

Summer is coming to a close. It's already starting to feel like fall here.  

So, it's that time of year where I start to wonder - what photography have I even done this year? And I have a slight panic and go to my Instagram feed and then get antsy again because... where did it all go?? Then it takes a bloated second for me to realize that I took it all down and all of it is stored (and backed up. I was taught to do that this year.) where only my eyes see it. There's been a certain amount of...less anxiety (when it comes to my work at least) this year not sharing it all via social media. But there's a certain siloed effect (and affect) that comes along with making a decision to not freely share it all. 

Some of it I'm sharing here though. A secret place in the corner of the internet that many (many) don't know about. (Insert villainous laugh here.) 

Am revisiting using the scanner as a camera, again. 



Is being a bit reclusive self-preservation or selfishness?  Am working on that a bit. 

Currently listening to: Singles (Soundtrack)

Currently reading: Anna Bright Is Hiding Something: A Novel



Comments

Popular Posts