My Photography Theme For 2024 Has Showed Its Face

After weeks and weeks of not knowing what to photograph; I suddenly did. Being raised as a military brat and coming from a very conservative family I'm sure these photos wouldn't go over very well with relatives, but here I am in 2024. Frustrated and tired

So, about a month ago, I went to our lovely public library (have you been to yours?) and printed out full page color copies of the American flag. We don't have a color printer here in the house (just black and white). And then, the color copies sat on my desk, in this yellow and white striped folder for like, 3 weeks or so.  

One day, I just taped it upside down on the wall next to my desk. 


Captured with iPhone.

And then this happened. Frustration has completely bled into my photography and it has for years since Trump was in office. My photography let's me speak using no words.

I decided to use the Fujifilm Instax Mini Evo since it's grainy; not crisp. (Bread, anyone?) And that's kind of how 2024 is feeling right now: unstable, muddy and staticky. 




I think I know my photography theme for 2024...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S.  This blog is going to be a constant WIP, like you may visit here and notice that the layout is totally different or the header has changed or I'm using Comic Sans (eeee, please check on me if that happens). Also, there's going to be typos because...life. 

Comments

Popular Posts