I Once Aspired To Be One Of Those "Childless Cat Ladies" Minus The Cat

 ...but then I let my ex have the cats and then a handful of years later ran into my co-star, fell in love and had a child (unplanned). I wouldn't change it at all.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was about already about 5 to 5 1/2  weeks along already. So, watching these "6 week bans" unfold is painful.


And these old dudes making decisions about our right to have children (or not) is very terrifying and it makes everything feel...disjointed, disrupted. 




But..."freedom!" they'll keep yelling. 

I'm just going to continue photographing and documenting and attempting to stay sane. I'll try to not put myself in my little comfort-silo, but it's so tough to not do that right now. 

And vote, vote, vote. 


Comments

Popular Posts