Who Gets To Be America's Official Oracle?

It's Sunday night and I'm sitting here with Front Row in my hair with a "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" bag on my head from the last Thai food order and I'm anxious - like seriously so. Apologies for the lack of visuals right now, but also know that my shirt I color my hair in just happens to say "Wake Up And Smell The Disappointment" with an image of mountains and I'm hoping that will not be the case come tomorrow. 

Tomorrow morning SCOTUS will undoubtedly throw down one of their biggest decisions yet and my faith in the balance of power here in this country is completely deflated. (And it's starting to show that there never was an actual balance of power - so there's that. Everything we were taught in school is starting to seem very shady. Right?)

As I have no photo to go with this post...enjoy this image of a unicorn by Olena. 


P.S. I have this post going live Monday, July 1st at 5am PT. Guess we'll see what happens and also, some guy is supposed to be checking into prison tomorrow as well(?)  

xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts