First Solargraph In A Very Long While.

I loaded up a solarcan, immediately, to try and disrupt my thought pattern the other day. The thought patterns lately haven't been all that positive so I have little things I do to try and stop a wave attempting to break though: dancing, cleaning, going for a walk, and/or loading up a solarcan and setting it then (usually) forgetting it. 

I meant to write down the notes on how long this sat in the kitchen window... and I forgot. Then I tried to remember what the clock said when I pulled this out of the window earlier today, tossing it on my desk: I forgot that, too. 

So, this was approximately three days of exposure in my little film-canister-converted-to-a-pinhole camera. The image isn't very sharp as the pinhole I made was BIG. It's been very cloudy and the light is different. PNW. 

Sending love into the universe. We need more of it. x

Comments

Popular Posts